Thursday, December 31, 2009

Today's Text

What a way to start the New Year off.

His text: Well it started w/ me n you. you came for a visit in wanted to see your friends and ask if i could take you to see them. i took you to see them and all but they wanted to throw u a welcome back party. i was also invited to go too, but for some reason that night when the party started, u weren't w/ me. somebody else was n she drank to the point where she blacked out already. then i got dragged by her to the bedroom, by the time i notice who she was, i spotted you. the person that dragged me was *** and she said that she needed to confirm somethings w/ me. next thing you know she began to kiss me n said, let's have some fun 1st b4 she asks me any questions. she strip down naked n i was like damn but other than that i asked her what was it that she wanted to confirm w/ me. she just continued on, then picked up a blanket n cover her up n told her when she is ready to confirm whatever she needed to confirm w/ me then find me. but she wouldn't let me go til she had fun w/ me. i just kissed her even tho my rock wanted to, the thought of you was in my mind n she is your friend. i couldn't ruin your friendship. i just ate her down there to satisfy her but she wanted more than that, so she pulled down my pants and said shove that in me.

My response: u're hopeless. u're willing to give it to her no matter how bad she wants it. you even ate her. you should've just turned around b/c you said you're faithful. although it was just a dream, the people in the dreams are the people we want to be and can't be. u're a disappointment.

i didn't actually give up, i pulled her up n said that this doesn't feel right. she was like come on just once. the thought of you wouldn't allow me to pursue her. Even though i ate her only, i cuoldn't have sex w/ her. then i told her, i love amee more than anything, i don't want to hurt her, not like this. Especially w/ her friend. she'll hate me if she found out that we had sex. then again i asked her what did she wanted to confirm with me and she finally asked so u 2 have forgiven each other for the mistakes in the past?

My response: ugh, nvm. go on.

I responded yes but our feelings bonded w/ each other r even more stronger. i must go and find u, because i feel as if i needed to make sure u hear this incident from me n not from her so it's not a misunderstanding. so i left the room n found u w/ ur girls. i ask if we can step outside somewhere for the moment but we'll be back if u want to stay after i tell you something. i figure that if i told you myself, u'll be upset for the moment as long as i didn't give up n have sex w/ her. i held u close to me and explain what happened inside. u wanted to ask *** what happened but i didn't let u because i didn't want you to lose a friend that night. i asked if u wanna leave so i can take you somewhere to make up for the time i wasn't w/ u. u said that u don't' want to be there any longer so you went inside and said that you had to go, i just went along w/ u. then we left, u asked me "where are you gonna take me?" i just said somewhere u can eat even this late. so you figured that i'm taking you to denny's. i let you order anything you want no matter the price so u order quite enough for the both of us. u fill the table w/ 2 meals n desserts n i only order the grand slam. instead of sitting across, i move n sat next to you. i said, "bby, u are the most important thing in my life. i don't' want to be the one to hurt you. i want to be the one to comfort you in sooth your pain n mind. i want to protect you because you are precious to me. i love you and want to be with you til the end. you are more valuable than money and gold combined. i wouldn't want to trade you for anything else in the world b/c w/ u, i already have everything i wanted. I love you."

This just sounds ridiculous. Yes a dream is just a dream but he still went for it! I'm so disappointed! I'm gonna get crunk so Peace out readers. :D

2 comments:

Alyssamae. said...

aww no worries amee, though i'm a true believer that dreams do tell us something.. happy new years!

Jade Purple Brown said...

great post!Happy New Year!