Saturday, December 12, 2009

Day 20

That's right!! Only 10 more days until I can get back on facebook&myspace. I'd say I'm doing pretty good. :D

Maplewood Mall with Lexa and Cher was super duper fun! Got a really cute hat(thanks CHER!!) and a really cute glass jewelry set from Lexa. This surely is the month of giving but I feel like I'm not giving enough?! I feel super bad. Man, it really sucks not having any money this season to give gifts to anyone. This is really cool, an upside-down Christmas tree. :D
Photobucket

Oh man, today's breakfast consisted of McDonald's breakfast menu and I didn't want any part of it. I'm not a big fan of their breakfast but I surely do love their hash browns!!

Today, the kids and I played in the snow and it was super duper fun. Afterward we were soo numb and cold and got some hot cocoa(yummy!!) and watched "Night at the Museum 2". It was so awesome and funny!! My favorite parts of the movie was the little bobble heads of Einstein, the rejection of that one sesame dude&Darth Vader, the Jonas brothers as cupids, and that one night guard trick but the one scene that made me histerically laugh was when Larry(Ben Stiller) was getting slapped by both Able&Dexter. LMAO!

No comments: