Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Day 8/9

So I watched the movie I bought from the New Years, a Hmong-translated Indian Movie called, Tum Mere Ho. It's so friggin good. Go watch on youtube if you're really curious. It's probably the best love story I've ever seen in the Bollywood films. I think the older Bollywood films are so much better than the new ones, especially during the dancing scenes.

I can't wait til the kids get home so we can start on our "25 days of Christmas" projects. Today we're going to write to Santa Claus. We're going to be writing what we want this Christmas. I'm super excited. I can't wait to see snow so we can make snowmen! Although I think we're just going to be making one big snowman. I can't wait to do all of our Christmas activities. Keep up with us!

Man Lexa was suppose to take me to the college today! I missed it. I mean I really just wanted to go out. I don't like being home all alone and all. Well I started on Twilight and it's alright. it's starting to get interesting. I'm off to finish the rest of my day.

Have a great day bloggers!!

No comments: