Friday, December 18, 2009

Day 26

Yes, there's only 4 more days til I can go back on myspace/facebook. Man, 30 days seem to go by so fast. I think I did some really interesting things in the past month and hopefully I get to job at SA.

I went to go watch Avatar with Lexa, Ker, and Dan. It was so cool. Their computer effects are about the coolest I have witness. The plot and love story inside, is so awesome. I thought there were some really touchy moments about being in a community and not to betray it and yourself. It just shows us that there's more to life and for us to not hurt our mother Earth anymore then we've already have. If there was a world like Pandora, I'd like to be there and witness the most awesome planet to live on.

Peev Choj is awesome. Thanks Nyab for making some. It's too delicious. Peev Choj aka "Sour Noodles" is vermicelli salad. It's quite delicious and fat free! :D

Have a great day readers!

No comments: