Monday, December 28, 2009

About 2 more weeks!

Til I start school at St.Cloud State! I'm so siked. I gotta get into the mood of waking up late and going to school. Not going to school for a semester has given me a lot of time and now I won't have any, ha!

Today I watched "Julie & Julia" and I loved it. It was a good movie. The food looked delicious and the actors in it did a brilliant job! I also watched "Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snoggings". I like the original title from the book. The book is called "Angus, Thongs, and Full-frontal Snoggings". That's just so much funnier. I thought the actors were alright. The movie was so childish. I don't remember being or acting that boy crazy when I was only 14! Jeez, It was totally weird but the vocabulary they use is so funny. Overall, I liked both movies but since I'm an "adult" I prefer to watch "Julie & Julia" :D

No comments: