Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day 11

OMGEE!!!! Today was probably the coolest day in history. JK! But it was sure fun going to St.Cloud State University and walking around. It's a good size campus and the people are really nice. I think some of the people walking around campus and going to class seemed bitter because of the cold but I was super giddy and happy. It was a blast! Advising was interesting and Dr. Buske was a pretty awesome dude and had many helpful ideas about my major. I really can't wait until I go to school. It's gonna be a long commute but I know it's going to be totally worth it! I mean I'm sure to find classes for a good schedule so I can work and just go to school like 3 times a week. Hopefully Lexa and I can just carpool. :D I'M SO SIKED!!

OMGee. So I can't believe what Sia did last night or should I say early this morning. It was ridiculous but I guess teenagers are really crazy and irresponsible nowadays. From what I heard in the ruckus in the morning, she got pulled over. Nyab said from the descriptions from the police, she was probably heading to JH's house. DAMN HIM! Why isn't she over him yet? I mean what made her go to his house so late. She's quite a mysterious girl. I can't believe she would do something this stupid! Now she can't get her license til she's 18 and probably have to build her trust and become more responsible to get her phone back! She's so lame. I can't believe she did that. She's so stupid to take Lexa's car, drive to JH's house and speed. She's not even that good of a driver either! Jeez, I'm just kind of disappointed. I wonder how Lexa feels, being the older sister and all, how disappointed she is and all. Man, I bet Nyab gave her an earful when they came back.

Well that was pretty much my day. It was so busy&fast paced but I still beat everyone home. :D Oh by the way, I got a call for an interview at Office Depot. Super excited! WISH ME LUCK!!

Some pictures of campus. :D
life's windy road
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: