Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 21&22

Sorry our computer at home broke! We don't know what's really wrong but we're thinking it's fried, like when your memory card in your phone get fried. LOL.

Church was fun. The kids sang Christmas songs and it was so cute! I also learn that to be generous is to reflect God's generousity and that we should always give him our first of anything because he gave us his first son, Jesus, who's died for our sins. I also learned that putting God first requires faith and trust in God! Yea, I should start doing that. I need some faith.

Sia and I went Christmas shopping and it was super duper fun! I really got to know her even better than before. She's so mysterious and unique. I truly think, she's about the most interesting niece I've met. Not only my nieces but all the other "nieces" I've met before. We talked about A LOT of things. It was really nice "catching up" after being with them so long. I loved it! I'm glad that we've gotten closer because I used to feel like she was the younger one and wouldn't understand but man, I see a whole new niece. All grown up and almost, yes I repeat, almost ready for the world outside.

Since our computer is out then I went to Anoka Ramsey to use the internet. Kinda sucks but I guess it's worth it if I want to keep an update on this blog. I just realized that I have to shovel all the snow at home when I get back. Awh, man. I love snow but I hate shoveling it!

Well bloggers, have a great and spontaneous day!!!