Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 23

Yes, I'm done with The Last Song and it was really good. I loved the ending and I could relate to it so well. Lexa, Sia, and I read Pretty Little Mistakes and it was so funny. I died three different times, first it was because of an explosion in Africa holding one of my "kids" and the next time I was caught by my ex husband(who was in jail but had secret investigators) at the airport as I was about to go to Brazil to look at birds(because that became my fetish) and then the very last one I read was that I died in a storm. Hey at least in the last scenario, I was happily married and had a family. Man that book is interesting.

So the interview was fun and we talked non-stop. That's a good thing, right? I mean I hope I get the job because it seems like they need workers asap. They said if I don't hear from them in a week and half to give them a call back so yea. Hopefully they call me sometime this week. I can't wait to get started on it!

Well I'll get started on Empress of the World. It's a library book I checked out. The cover is so cute.

Okay so Everyone have a great day!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Guess who misses you? I do!

Alyssamae. said...

hey amee! how are you? ooo good luck on the job! :D update us bloggers! :P hows MN treating ya? looks like the new years there was fun! finals was a headache, bad semester for me, but im glad i get a new start next term! :)