Saturday, December 12, 2009

KLS Naas Ej Phaj Ej Translation

For Sia. These are my very own translations so if it's not correct, don't fret because it's just how I would translated it. Hopefully you'd have some nice input and help with some translation, I'll give you mucho credits!



"Baby, You made me forget
what I was thinking
because you're so beautiful
Hey yeah, oh Baby
why does my heart beat like this?
When I see your happy face
it makes me think that in my heart, you're already mine
we have our love that'll last forever
we hold each other like a love story

Chorus:
You are you heroine
I'm your hero
Let's write our love
in the skies for everyone to see
Baby, let's begin our love, love ,love
let our hearts become one, one, one

Baby, When I'm all alone, I think of you
When I'm with my homies, I talk of you
And when I go to work, you of course know what I'm gonna do
Baby, you're making me able to do nothing
When I'm dreaming of you, I don't wanna wake up
it makes me think that in my heart, you're already mine
we have our love that'll last forever
we hold each other like a love story

Chorus

Rap:
You're so beautiful
you've already won my heart
my heart has followed you and you became my heroine
and in your eyes I see our love
and if it's not going to be with you, then i wouldn't have loved another
because our love is written, kept in the sky
you don't need to say anymore, baby
just come with me because your my heroine
hold me, grab my hand, because I'm your hero, eh

Chorus x4"