Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day 17

OOOH MAN! Nyab, Lexa, and I shoveled the driveway and walkway. Man it was super tiring. Drank hot cocoa afterward and it was totally worth it! Oh man it has truly been a nice day.

Well news about Benson isn't anything new. I guess we just really really miss each other. Memories flow back into my head as I read his words and I think about what he's doing nowadays. Man he has a lot of plans, I hope he can achieve 'em all. It's going to be harder now, giving up on him. I thought I was over him but I just made my life a little harder. I'll just learn to become a stronger person.

Sia and I are going to the library down town St.Paul and then probably go head out the outdoor ice skating rink a few blocks down. I can't wait to go ice skating with my new friend, Cher. It's going to be so awesome. I'm super siked. Hopefully I don't fall on my butt, that'd be a total embarrassment!

No comments: