Saturday, December 5, 2009

Day 13

Yes, I'm on a roll! Not going on myspace and facebook has given me limited time online which is good but I need to get back into real life. I love it!! Makes the day go by faster too. I'm appreciating a lot more stuff, like nature and my surroundings. I sound like a totally dork but I am so much more happier.

New Moon, the book is just like the movie so far but so much more funnier. I honestly laughed at the most ridiculous parts in the movie. It was just straight up ri-scholong-culous! Well I can't wait to meet the Bookworm Book Club. I'm super excited. They just finished reading Nicholas Spark's The Last Song. Lisa said it'd be a short read so Lexa and I can finish it before the next meeting. I have a list of books we can read or maybe just for the future reads. I'm suggesting we read something we all haven't read. I looked on Barnes&Noble.com for some recommendations and classics. I want to read Candide or Catch 22. Which one should I pick?

We went shopping for Enyia's birthday party tomorrow. I'm super siked to go ice skating. Yep that's right, we're going ice skating for her birthday! What a lucky little girl! Although I feel bad because she's been having a rough weekend. I feel bad that she actually cried on her birthday but it was because Lexa was messing with her when they were eating cake mix. Horrible, right? Who lets kids eat cake mix!!!? I felt better when I took it away from her and put in it the sink to be washed. Oh well, we had fun shopping. :D

No comments: