Thursday, December 17, 2009

Day 24&25

OMGEE! Finished Empress of the World and it was quite interesting. I wouldn't think that the main character, Nicola, would fall in love with girl. I mean it's weird when you start to question your own sexuality and if you really do like the opposite sex. Sometimes you tend to overanalyze and not let life flow. I know that I'm bisexual. It's so funny when she was trying to prove to herself that she was a bisexual and how "bisexual" sounded like an extinct being. Well I'm going to start on Sara Ryan's next novel, The Rule for Hearts. I hope it's as good as Empress of the World.

Man, after eating at the buffet last night with the family, I felt super full and felt like throwing up. Man, it was crazy there last night. There was a customer that was complaining why he couldn't get more than 4 crab legs if it was a buffet? He kept saying that he was having a bad day and that this would be his last day at that buffet because of it's rules. They had a sign saying, "4 crab legs per customer" and things like, "don't abuse the food". It was weird. The food was alright. I like their orange cake. It wasn't too sweet and really fluffly with many layers of different orange flavors.

On Thursday, Lexa and I went to the MOA to finish our Christmas shopping and it was awesome!. Found some really sexy corsets at Fredricks and really cute stuff at the Disney store. Had lunch at Panda Express, and lets just say, it's not as good as when I was working there in California.

Well have a great day!!

No comments: