Saturday, December 19, 2009

Day 27

So today we went snow tubing in Coon Rapids. It was really fun and very tiring. So Neej ma, made a sled and it was so cool. I mean it's has skis the bottom so it's super fast. The hill was a good size and there were a lot of kids out. The weather was perfect and it was partly cloudy so there was sunshine to even brighten the day. The worst part was probably flipping over. It was Enyia, Neej ma, and me that flipped on the sled. I think Enyia got hurt the most because Neej ma rolled over her head! Don't worry, she's a big girl and big girls don't cry! Afterward, we kids went a few more times with the tubes then felt too tired to do anymore so we all left for home.

Lexa and I made cappuccinos for us and hot cocoa for everyone else. We all ate lunch. The kids seemed to have fun and was wrapping more Christmas gifts. Man I need to get a start on my gift before I don't have time to get it anymore. Afterward, Brown called Neej ma to see if he wanted to ice fishing. I've never been ice fishing in my entire life so I decided to go.

Ice Fishing was really fun. We got the sled and pushed Enyia. It was only Brown, Neejma, Enyia, and me that were out there but it was super fun. Pictures all for the readers!!

Thee Ultimate Sled
Photobucket
Tubing:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ice Fishing @ Medicine Lake, MN
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: