Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 16

Man I made some bomb ass venison dish! It was crunchy, chewy, and spicy! It was good! It had venison, bell pepper, ginger(so good!!), green onions, cilantro, and some spicy peppers. It was DEE-LICIOUS!! :D

One more thing that just got added to "what I want for Christmas" list is:

Yep that's it. The Raver shirt that is so awesome! All the funds in getting this shirt goes to KevJumba from youtube, in which he'll donate to the JumbaFund. :D

So how do you respond to a letter/email from an ex? Yes that's right, Benson emailed me after so long. I sent him an email in September but I guess it was too soon. He seemed to have not changed but these are just words being written on the screen. How would I ever know if he is fine in person? I've always worried about him and if he's treating himself alright. I hope he is, I won't want to know that he's been starving himself because he does that a lot. Or he just forgets to eat healthy. Oh man, it's good to hear from him. I just wanted to make sure that he's still living and has forgiven me. I know that's selfish of me but I want everything to be good between us and if we do meet again in life, we can wave and smile to each other and probably have a decent conversation. :D

No comments: