Monday, December 21, 2009

Day 28&29

Yes I'm putting days together because it's just so full of stuff to do that I don't even go online! Well yesterday was the last day for Metro dome Hmong New Year so there will be pictures for you guys!

Church is so fun when we babysit. There was only 4 kids so it was super fun. There was Benjamin, Reese, Colten, and Jayden. Benjamin and Reese are too cute and adorable. Colten is cute and obnoxious and for some reason didn't let me dance with him. Then there's Jayden, who reminds so much of my nephew Junior because he's always smirking or giving me this face, it's really too cute.

The kids really wanted to go watch Avatar in 3D but Sia hasn't been feeling good at all. The doctor says it's strep throat so she's going to be bed all day. So Neej ma said that we can delay it until she gets better so we better not get sick or else we'll miss it too!! So I decided that since we're not going to watch it we should to go the New Year.

It was so fun. Lexa, Enyia, Mat, and I dressed in Hmong clothes. It was fun and awesome. Not that many people so it was fun. I met my old dancing friend, Vana Yang. I'm surprised that she even remembered me. She says that I haven't changed much except that I got glasses! Wow that's first! I took pictures with a lot of interesting people. We didn't leave til 545pm because Nyab had to pick us up. It was a day full of exercise because of all those steps! :D

Today's Schedule:
-Finish The Rules of Hearts
-Finish Christmas presents
-Call Jannell from SA
-Get Sia better!!

Have a wonderful day!!

No comments: