Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 14

Yep that's right, I'm watching Korean Dramas again! Well I started on this really interesting one, called "The World that they live in". It has Song Hye-Gyo and Hyun Bin. Man they're so cute together. It's quite interesting because their both directors for dramas broadcasting in Korea. Oh man it's so good so far. I just finished the 7th episode and man, it's super interesting how they work and produce a drama.

So I'm about half way done with New Moon but I'm going to take a break from the saga to read The Last Song. I can't wait. I'm super exited! Can't wait to start on the book because the trailer looks awesome. :D

Well today was Enyia's Birthday party and it was fun although it was short. We went ice skating at the rink behind the Lifetime Fitness in Champlin, MN. It was so fun. The kids all went ice skating! Lisa and Greg came too so it was cool. I had fun. Pictures below, ENJOY!!

No comments: