Friday, November 27, 2009

Day 5

So guess what! They cut our lights again! I'm so furious!! Why would they do that? What do they have against us? Jeez, I'm pissed. My brother is gonna call the cops for investigation tomorrow. I can't wait to catch the culprit! So we are leaving our lights the whole time, well just until the snow comes.

Today we went downtown Anoka, MN. It was, let's say, a really interesting experience. Went to a few antique stores and found the coolest things. I know that I'm going to pimp out my room with a bunch of antique stuff. I found this really cute Snoopy and Woodstock phone. I can't believe kids nowadays don't know anything about Snoopy and Charlie Brown. So sad. Here's a few pictures of our trip downtown. We haven't gone everywhere downtown so there will be more pictures to come! ENJOY!

Photobucket

Photobucket

sia

Main street

sia

$5 key

disney

Small bunk

No comments: