Monday, January 4, 2010

Going to Town(St.Paul)

Visiting Family before I head out to St.Cloud. It was too early for Suriya. I stopped by Lisa's place but Brian said that she went to the gym. It was really great seeing grandma. She seems to be moving more. Suriya said that she's getting more forgetful each day. I'm worried. Maybe my mom should come up to visit now. Grandma really misses her and I bet my mom misses her too. Stayed at Suriya's for lunch and then got ready to go to Diane's. Man she's so white! I love her. She's going through some hard times but I'm glad she's more independent now. Then we headed to Lisa's and I borrowed some movies. I can't wait to watch 'em. I borrowed, "500 days of Summer", "Vicky Christina Barcelona" and something else. Then headed to Suriya's friend's house in Brooklyn Park and then headed home. Just got done packing and now going to make some kettle popcorn for the movies. See ya later!

1 comment:

Kenneth said...

I liked (500) Days of Summer. I love JGL and Zooey and they were really great in their performances. I just feel like the movie kind of got bogged down occasionally. Usually involving their actual relationship. When JGL was depressed, I loved those parts.