Wednesday, January 13, 2010

First/Second Day of Spring Semester

Day 1: It was great although a morning class and an evening class makes me whole day so long. Calculus needs to be refreshed in my mind. I'm stuck on finding the area between these two functions. How fun right? I think I'm gonna need tutoring for a couple days to get started. It's seems sorta fresh right now so I'm kind of confused but I'm pretty sure when everything starts falling into place again, I'll get the hang of it. Communications class was very interesting. The teacher seems too nice(which is great, I better get an A) and it's a small class. That's a plus because we can all really get to know each other!

Day 2: Met all the friggin Hmong people. LOL. Jking but I did meet a lot of them. It was so fun. Probably made my day. I realized that they're all hiding inside and getting away from the cold but I love the snow. Everyone's ready to leave the snow but I'm not. I met a lot of interesting and fun guys. Don't think much because they're Vangs. Yay for Vang Pride. :D

The apartment is still cold and I guess we need to call Jim(management) again and come fix it. It didn't even get warm yesterday after he came by to fix the pipe. I miss the kids so much already!! I can't wait to see them this friday.

No comments: