Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Lemon Pasta with Roasted Shrimp!

Was a total success. Although I was racing against time and trying to focus on what the professor was saying on the laptop. If I'd known that class was going to end at 1:40 I would've waited to make my pasta. I wasn't even that hungry. Oh it was so good though. The two flavors, roasted shrimp and tossed pasta, was quite the combination. I mean the flavorful shrimp kinda made the pasta seem a little plain but you could really taste the lemon in the pasta. I might have added a tad too much butter. I'll probably add less butter in my next attempt and probably a little bit more pepper for taste. I might add some herbs in it as well. It's so yummy and simple to make. Here's the recipe and I hope you enjoy!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/lemon-pasta-with-roasted-shrimp-recipe2/index.html


MY NEXT ATTEMPT: Penne with Asparagus and oven-dried tomatoes

No comments: